Harihara Iyer N and Rajeev Kumar N (2020) A Critical Study on the Concept of Modern Personality Psychology and the Reflections of Hahnemann and Kent on Homoeopathic Individualisation in Identifying Similarities in Both Concepts. Strad Research, 7 (9), 1-5.
Harihara Iyer N and Rajeev Kumar N (2020) An experimental study to find out the extent of possibility of relief after administration of homoeopathic medicine based on disease activity symptoms in most common upper and lower limb periarticular lesions.International Journal of Homoeopathic Sciences, 4(3): 267-271
Ambady, K. G., Sukumaran, P. S., Sherly Mathew, &Jobin Joseph (2020). Accommodation as a Means of Differentiating Instructions for Students with Intellectual Disability in Inclusive Classrooms: Classroom Teachers Views. Strad Research, 7, 6, 423 – 434
Ambady, K. G., Sukumaran, P. S., Sherly Mathew, & Jenny Root (2019).Teachers’ Perspective on Differentiated Instruction on Students with Intellectual disability in Inclusive Classroom. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 63, 7, 764
Ambady, K. G., Sukumaran, P. S., SandhyaGovindan, & Jenny Root (2019). Teacher and Parent Perception of Comprehensive Sexuality Education for Individuals with Intellectual Disability. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 63, 7, 804.
Aby Daniel, A., & Sukumaran, P. S. (2019). A Study on the Importance of Parent ChildRelationship in Early Developmental Stages of Children with and Without Specific learning disabilities. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR), 6, 2, 997 – 1006.
Suresh Kumar M, Rajeev Kumar N, & Sarath S S (2019) Personality Profile of Alcohol Dependence Syndrome Using Rorschach Exner’s Comprehensive System. Journal of Psychosocial Research, 14(1), 1-14
The school has published many books on psychology, rehabilitation and Special education and social work.
Up to 2010
- Lahariyodu vida
- Vykalyangale Ariyuka- Athijeevikkuka
- Mental Disorders,
- Child Psychology
- Social work. Why? How?
- Psychology for Health professionals
- Parental involvement in the education of mentally handicapped children
- First Aid
- Mustaffa, K.M., & Jibin George (2016). Inclusive Education – Thought and Practice. IPH Publication, New Delhi. ISBN: 978-93-313-2808-3.
- Sreeja, S. (2016). A Text Book on Inclusive Education. Lipi Publications, Kozhikode. ISBN: 81-8801-873-2.
- Aby Daniel, A. (2016). An Introduction to Disabilities – Trends & Issues in Mainstreaming. Psywings, Kottayam.
- Sukumaran, P.S. (2015). Parental Involvement in the Education of Mentally handicapped Children (3rd Reprint). Discovery Publishing House, New Delhi. ISBN: 978-81-7141-520-5.
- Aby Daniel, A. (2015). My Rights. Psywings, Kottayam.
- Aby Daniel, A. (2015). Learning Disability – The Disablement of Brain. Psywings, Kottayam.
- Rajeevkumar, N. (2013). Emotional Problems of children in juvenile homes. Chandraia, K. (Ed). Stress and well being of Adolescents. APH Publishing House, New Delhi. ISBN 978-93-313-1725-4.